CHURCH DOCUMENTS AND BOOKS
"Renewing the Vision: A Framework for Catholic Youth Ministry"
- US Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) © 1997
- Renewing The Vision builds on the fine tradition begun by the bishops' 1976 document, "A Vision for Youth Ministry." It has been expanded to address the call to personal discipleship, evangelization and leadership. To respond to the new challenges and opportunities of our day, the US Catholic Bishops offer this publication--a blueprint for the continued development of effective ministry for the older adolescents and young adults of the Church.
- ISBN 1-57455-004-7; 60 pages; 5.5" x 8.5" in size. This can also be ordered through the USCCB. Click here for their website. Cost: $7.00
"Sons and Daughters of the Light"
- A Pastoral Plan for Ministry with Young Adults. A Statement of the US Catholic Bishops © 1996
- This plan is written for people in leadership positions in church life to encourage them to recognize, support, and motivate ministry with, by and for young adults. This includes those in parishes, campus ministry centers, diocese, the military, and Catholic movements and organizations.
- ISBN 1-57455-127-2; 59 pages; 8.5" x 11" in size. This can also be ordered through the USCCB. See item above for weblink. Cost: $10.00
"On Evangelization & The Modern World"
- Apostolic Exhortation of Pope Paul VI promulgated on Dec. 8, 1975. This encyclical addresses:
- In our day, what has happened to that hidden energy of the Good News, which is able to have a powerful effect on man's conscience?
- To what extent and in what way is that evangelical force capable of really transforming the people of this century?
- What methods should be followed in order that the power of the Gospel may have its effect?
- 62 pages; 4" x 6" in size. Cost: $5.00.
"Our Hearts Were Burning Within Us"
- A Pastoral Plan for Adult Faith Formation in the United States. A Statement of the US Catholic Bishops ©1999
- "Were not our hearts burning [within us] while he spoke to us on the way and open the Scriptures to us?" (Luke 24:32). The U.S. bishops renew their commitment to adult faith formation, addressing the opportunities and potenial, challenges and concerns of this area of ministry. Goals, principles, and content approaches are provided to help leaders as they reach out to the adults in their community.
- ISBN 1-57455-299-6; 71 pages; 5.5" x 8.5" in size. This can also be ordered through the USCCB. See first item for weblink. Cost: $7.00
"Decree on the Apostolate of the Laity"
- Document of the Second Vatican Council
- This document was published on Nov. 18, 1965 and is also available on the USCCB website. See first item for weblink.
- ISBN 1-55586-005-2; 31 pages; 5.5 x 8.5" in size; Cost: $5.00.
"Constitution on the Church"
- Document of the Second Vatican Council. This document was published on Nov. 21, 1964 and is also available from the USCCB. See first item for weblink.
- ISBN 1-55586-000-01; 94 pages; 5.5 x 8.5" in size; Cost: $5.00.
"Constitution on the Church in the Modern World"
- Document of the Second Vatican Council. This document was published on Dec. 7, 1965 and is also available from the USCCB. See first item for weblink.
- ISBN 1-55586-015-X; 138 pages; 5.5 x 8.5" in size; Cost $5.00.
Foundations Principles (formerly TEC Concept Booklet)
- A Catholic Movement of Spirituality for Older Adolescents and Young Adults
- An in-house publication that gathers the brief history of the TEC Movement, the Concept Manual, the 25 core themes of TEC, the essential elements needed to be a TEC and letters of support from 12 U.S. Catholic bishops in a single publication.
- 68 pages. 3 3/4 X 8 3/4 in size. Cost: $5.00
- Small box = $7.15
- Medium box = $13.60
- Large box = $18.85
- Email email@example.com with number of pins and shipping address
- A staff member will confirm your order, provide you with a tracking number, and follow up with an invoice.*Louisiana laws now subject non-profits such as the TEC Conference to sales tax. As of April 1, 2016, all sales items from the TEC Conference will now include a 5% sales tax in the final price found on the invoice. Shipping and handling are not taxed.